Can major challenges in our life bring us to a deeper understanding of ourself? This is a question many of you may be asking right now. It seems like everyone on our planet is currently in a time of change and challenge.
I was challenged to my core when my husband experienced cardiac arrest while on a bike ride in 2001. My life was instantly changed forever. Because of a lack of oxygen to his brain during the cardiac arrest, he was left brain injured, so I became his caregiver until he passed away in 2006.
As difficult as this was, it led me through an incredible growing and learning process in becoming more of who I am, and to walk the talk of spirituality.
I sometimes wonder how I got through those many difficult days, but with the support of friends and family, by keeping my sense of humor and with a deep strength I found within myself, I kept moving through this period in my life. I truly believe these experiences are here to teach us to dig deep and find the resources within that are there for us during our struggles.
With much healing, I discovered gifts within myself that I am now able to share with others in the form of coaching.
I am here for you. I would like to support you in moving through your challenges and difficulties with more ease. I would like to bring you the success you deserve and the joy you desire. I ask you to join me on a journey of rediscovery to find the strength, the growth and the resources within that you may not know you have. Even in our darkest hour, there is meaning and purpose. If I can do it, so can you. Let's begin now!
With Love and Joy,
- Certified Professional Coach, Fowler Wainwright International
- Certified Spiritual Life Coach, Coaching from Spirit Institute
- Certified Money Breakthrough Method Coach, Money, Marketing and Soul for the Woman Entrepreneur
- Ask Mars Venus Relationship Coach, Ask Mars Venus
- Courses in Spiritual Partnership, Hendricks Institute
- Courses in Spiritual Partnership, PAX Programs
- Member, International Association of Women in Business Coaching
- Member, Cambridge Who's Who
- Collaborative Member, Feng She
- Certified Spiritual Educator, Association of Unity Churches
- Contributing Member, Motivational Whisperers
- Contributing Member, All Experts
- Contributing writer for the book Dancing through Life with Guts, Grace and Gusto
- Recipient of Distinguished Youth Service Award
- Reiki Master Teacher
- Lightarian Reiki Teacher
- Spiritual Curriculum writing and development
- Training in conflict resolution and mediation
- Course in Miracles
- Numerous courses in spirituality
- M.A. in Organizational Development and Learning, George Mason University
- B.A. in Communication, George Mason University